Design's in the Details
3.24.12 | by Trendscaping Editors
There's so much to love about Bergamot Alley — a charming, and decidedly streamlined, wine bar owned by former flour + water/A16 sommelier Kevin Wardell and partner Sarah Johnson in Healdsburg, CA.
Let us count the ways...
- The shelving from the Healdsburg Machine Shop.
- The 17-foot ceilings are finished in their original tin from 1896.
- Custom barstools from old school desks.
- 1950′s hot dog bun baking tray bar table kickers.
- Old vinyl on the record player.
- A temperature-controlled cellar with a barn door entry; dubbed the “porn room”.
- A wide selection of local draft beer displayed in a medical refrigerator.
- A Jars & Tins menu of canned pickles, pates, and more.
- Global wine in wine country (from France, Spain, Morocco, Italy, and Greece)
- The squid decal by Telluride, CO-based artist Nathan Frerichs.
Bergamot Alley Healdsburg, CA United States